"The emotional peace is remarkable. I've grown peace and courage that I've never known. I respond to any situation from a place of self-knowledge and self-acceptance that is very empowering."
"Since having my activation, I feel more at peace, more grounded, more at ease with life in general."
"I felt an immediate Spiritual connection, like a huge dark fog had been lifted. I felt a connection to everything around me."
"Shortly after I had my activation, I started conducting energy healings for my friends. I don't know how I got the idea, Ijust knew how to do it."
"This activation is for anyone who is ready to open themselves to their next step - awakening dormant levels of their true essence to its potential."
"Since the activation I feel turbocharged and am always amazed at how much more energy I have."
"During the activation a great feeling of peace - that connection to my soul. I recommend this activation to anyone on a spiritual journey - it was wonderful!!!!
Vibrational and energetic healing is not meant to replace standard medical care by your physician.
The Interdimensional 12 Strand DNA Activation
It's time. The energy on the planet is calling for us all to raise our vibration.
It's time. After eons of being disconnected from the spiritual portion of your DNA, you can once again experience being your Divine Self.
It's time. Step up to the next level of your spiritual evolution with the activation of your 12 DNA strands, the 12 layers of interdimensional energy that surround them, and your Akashic Record.
Seven Sisters from Lauren Gorgo
About Your DNA...
As scientific research has now proven, our DNA, shown on this page in the familiar double helix configuration, holds the genetic codes for your physical and emotional evolution. Still to be discovered by science is the fact that your DNA has a much greater purpose than simply being a blueprint for your body.
The Genome Project decoded approximately 3% of the total physical DNA. The remaining 97% was then termed "junk", inferring it has no purpose. The truth is that the human body is extremely efficient and anything that is of no use becomes atrophied and is evolved out of existence within a few generations.
If 97% of our DNA is junk, why do we still have it?
That so-called "junk DNA" in your body contains all your history since you first incarnated onto this planet, many lifetimes ago. It's where your Akashic record, the record of your Soul, resides. Our DNA has been called a living library because of the wealth of information stored on it.
There are ten additional strands of DNA, or five double helix strands, which were disconnected or de-activated eons ago. Science has yet to discover these strands, although they have seen the shadows of them on their electronic microscopes. They call them "shadow DNA".
With the 12 Strand DNA Activation, you have access to ten times the information available through your DNA. These additonal strands encompass the following areas of your life:
What makes The Interdimensional 12 Strand DNA Activation so unique?
The Interdimensional 12 Strand DNA Activation, as it was given to me by my spirit guides, is unlike any other on the planet. What makes it so different from all the other DNA activations?
The benefits of this activation (the purple text is verbatim from my spirit guides) are:
The Interdimensional 12 Strand DNA Activation is a powerful process that is similar to a guided visualization or meditation. It includes the activation of all 12 strands of your DNA, PLUS the activation of the 12 interdimensional layers that surround the DNA, PLUS your Akashic Record which resides on your DNA.
Read these instructions for preparation to insure that your Interdimensional 12 strand DNA activation will be most effective.
Should you repeat the Interdimensional 12 Strand DNA Activation? Read this for information about repeat DNA activations.
Once you've had the Interdimensional 12 Strand DNA Activation, all vibrational healing will be more powerful and effective for you.
For more information about the de-activation of our 12 DNA strands, consult these books:
Lost Book of Enki by
All material on this website ©2015
If you see something you would like to use, please ask. More than likely I'd be happy to share it, and I would like you to honor my work by allowing me to give it to you.